Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 

Cyclones 69 Aztecs 59

In a game played in front of 9,000 fans tuned into their radios the Cyclones were victorious. I wasn't one of them as I was watching the football team come up victorious in the Independence Bowl. Because I only saw a few minutes here or there I won't be offering up much insight (although that's a lot like me other posts).

One interesting thing I noticed about last night is that I think the team is starting to get locked into its rotation for the conference season. John Neal, Anthony Davis, and Reggie George all logged 4 minutes, all in the first half. SDSU made a run with some of these guys on the floor and Morgan was quoted as saying that Tasheed Carr was playing so well and the team didn't play as well with the others in there. It wouldn't surprise me to see Davis and George only play significant minutes when foul trouble becomes an issue. Neal, on the other hand, should remain in his current role to come in as a defensive stopper when the team needs it and as an outside shooter.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?